Welcome to CS Masterx <3 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adminship For ClanWar

2 posters

Go down

Adminship For ClanWar  Empty Adminship For ClanWar

Post by Alber Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:59 pm

1. Your name: Alber

2. Your Clan name: Endless

3. Your Cs nick: reVO|ALBER|!BAit

4. Your age: 17

5. Your Team Members Nick (Minimum 5):
-En[D]LEss | Pro.CoNnEcTeD
-En[D]Less |GoD Of WaR GG wOw
-En[D]Less |*SpeeD[o] HuNt3R]
-En[D]Less | 0NE M4n Sh0W {-,^}
-En[D]Less | SpAwN.

6. Your experience in Cw server (How To Load Match?): amx_matchmenu or amxmodmenu (than amx match deluxe in it) than every one has its own way how he starts wether he chosses win limit round limit (standard 15) , new map , same map , auto demo yes or no etc than warm up time than /start than knife round than again /start to start the first half and when half completes than again /start and in that condition if u want to stop the match in middle or at any time before it ends automatically , type /stop to stop that match at that point or at that moment  

7.Do you Know all commands of cw yes/no?:  Here Are All The Commands Written By Me
http://speedy.sh/HJkCK/Some-Common-Amx-Commands-Used-By-Admins.rtf

Go To This Link And Download It This Is All , These Are Some Commands Either I Know More Then These

8. Proof that you are in any clan ( Clan Group/Website Link ): https://www.facebook.com/groups/526548660731915/

9. Your Steam ID ? : "STEAM_0:1:59813757"

10.Comment : i just want to inform u about my experience that i have been admin on pitbull | inferno , Alcatraz dd2 (previous name cleric elite when i was admin on it) , pak <3 | pub , old school alpha , old school cw 1 and Old school cw 2 and old school auto mix , Pizza Clan War and !nstinct dd2 where as i have my community also it has 3 servers now at the moment Gamerz Planet | Public , Gamerz Planet | small maps and Gamerz Planet | ClanWar i m also admin on them Razz 

Thanks

Alber

Back to top Go down

Adminship For ClanWar  Empty Re: Adminship For ClanWar

Post by GeT_RiGhT Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:52 am

GOOD!!!!
ACCPETED!

GeT_RiGhT

Back to top Go down